Advanced Off-Loading Technology
OXY-MAT™ is a quantum leap in Patient Pressure Management Technology.
The OXY-MAT™ Non-Powered Health Care Surface is the first mattress system ever designed using Patented Oxygen Saturation Technology. The unique OXY-MAT™ Design helps the patient’s own body to naturally optimize deep-tissue blood oxygen values in anatomical areas at greatest risk of pressure injury development leading to pressure ulcers, such as the Sacrum, Scapula, Trochanter, Ischium, Head and Heels.
- The first mattress system ever designed using patented Oxygen Saturation Technology®
- A quantum leap in Patient Pressure Management Technology
- Deep Immersion Engineering allows for maximum Subcutaneous Oxygen Values that support healthy tissue viability and helps restore a healing environment
- OXY-MAT™ provides a controlled anatomical immersion environment that envelops bony prominences and reduces the vertical/horizontal shear forces that result in pressure injury leading to pressure ulcers
- Unique features include a patent-pending calf pillow that dramatically transfers the tissue load from the heels to the more pressure-tolerant calf and thigh areas for maximum protection against pressure injury leading to pressure ulcers on the heel
- Gives you a restorative night’s sleep
Oxygen Saturation Technology
The technology permits our physicians and engineers to compare mattress designs that produce the highest Deep Tissue Oxygen tensions at any anatomical location. The result is the OXY-MAT™, the greatest advancement in therapeutic Non-Powered Mattress Design with anatomical pressure/oxygen characteristics that are functionally equal to (or superior that) the more costly Level-Two Alternating and Low-Air Loss Design which presently dominates the Healthcare Industry.
Deep Immersion Engineering
The OXYMAT™ provides a controlled anatomical immersion environment that envelops bony prominences and reduces the vertical/horizontal shear forces that result in pressure injury leading to pressure ulcers. The OXY-MAT™ allows the body to maintain maximum subcutaneous oxygen values that support healthy tissue viabilility and promote healing. It also controls skin humidity and temperature to help give the patient a restorative night’s sleep.
Optimal Pressure Management Through Science
Test subject below lying on standard hospital foam mattress.
Relying solely on pressure mapping can be misleading in validating surface performance.
Average Deep Tissue Oxygen Saturation
Length: 80”, 84”, 86”
Width: 35”, 37”
Custom Sizes Available
Weight: 38 lbs
Weight Limit: 500 lbs
Top Cover, 360 Degree, Replaceable:
4 way stretch low moisture vapor transmission / water proof, hypoallergenic, antimicrobial treated resistant to organisms that degrade, stain or impart odors
Bottom Cover, Replaceable:
Lo-Slip designed to eliminate mattresses from slipping off bed frames.
4 heavy duty handles sewn to bottom cover
5 years on defects in workmanship and materials. Damages to the top and bottom covers arising from needle punctures, scalpel cuts, burns, chemicals, improper care or cleaning are excluded from warranty coverage
Meets or exceeds the following standards – 16CFR 1632, 16CFR 1633, Cal 117, and TB129
Get A Quote
Complete the form to obtain more information about our product and services, or if you have any questions or comments. To schedule an appointment, please call 800.547.9899